2013-08-31

Wedding Party

I attended my friend's wedding party. When I arrived at the entrance of the restaurant. I was surprised to see a big wrestling ring placed in the center of the restaurant.

The groom is into professional wrestling. The groom and bride often go to see the matches. The couple have invited wrestlers to their party. The groom and some of his friends climbed up a ladder and entered the wrestling ring. They took off their shirts and were half-naked. They started to wrestle. The biggest man won the match.

After the match, a music started. And then professional wrestlers appeared an climbed up the ladder and entered the wrestling ring .It was my first time to see a real pro wrestle. The match was very powerful, but I couldn't match the entire match, because I don't like watching painful-looking things.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿